

Checking on the ladies and the babies was the only real task we achieved today. Lazy however, we don't feel. It was a good week of re-designing, creating, and maintaining. The ladies are very happy, one of which is shown contemplating which of her new laying boxes to lay in. Quite cozy their coupe has become, which makes for a happy farm. The lillies are coming up outside their run, and the deer haven't attacked them too much yet. Before I forget I'd like to thank the Bryant clan for their donation of feed to the farm this weekend. And also to the Robbins clan for the use of a vehicle for a month plus. Now that my mother and father are both officially retired and home from vacation, they'll have plenty of time to head South to pull weeds... the work never stops. However, I feel the golf course will sway my father's interest much more.
This week the starts head south to adjust to the sun and kick it in the solarium. I'll miss having them at my place on the north side, but it will also be nice to have a home again. So, with this being said, I hope everyone is well rested and has a productive and creative week. Stay tuned, be proud. Your friend, JR
No comments:
Post a Comment