Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hump Day Humus

Nursing possible hangovers, we dusted off the cobwebs with a theraputic transplanting session. Joe once again proved to be a proven facilitator of tomato health and strength. I for one, was lost in leeks today.. All in all I feel we did good work, and discussed important and creative details. What to do next? Never stop. Speaking of.. I have vowed to post a blog for 365 consecutive days with news from the farm, and general positive news for all... let yesterday be day 1 with 363 to go. Always being inspired, mostly by beautiful people around me and all their insight. As for starts, we have roughly 1,100 of them going strong now, resting on a platform which used to serve as my bed frame. Being pseudo-homeless isn't bad if you're doing what you love. Many of these starts will soon be taking a journey south to the prairie for more spring sunshine, leaving room hopefully for more starts. Until then, Cheers friends! Sincerely, JR Tucker

No comments: