Monday brought on a day lacking of a plan, but things still happened. The cat came back, with serious hunger. Some say she's too cute to be a barn cat... I'm not swayed. She's a cat. More transplanting filled our late morning, mostly tomatoes. I'd say 60 percent of the starts are now in 3-inch pots, mostly consisting of tomatoes. We will be selling some of the tomato starts, so let us know if you're interested. Tomorrow is the day all plants go to the solarium on the prairie. Its been a good five weeks and I'm excited to see them grow up even more. Patti, the boss, was going to Davenport today to peek at a baby goat, so who knows if we'll have a surprise in the morning... chicks seem to be growing by the hour, and their appetite is fierce, which in turn makes mine the same. So cheers to new things and new beginnings. Hope y'all had a good monday. Keep it up, never stop. JR
No comments:
Post a Comment