The new grounds, recently dubbed as "Jah's Garden", became host to three full rows of beets thus far. I'm guessing we laid somewhere near 350 seeds per row, so we are looking forward to great results. Ten more rows to fill in the new section, with melons and squash to go down much later than now. We saw several lettuce plants take on a little damage this morning.. not from weather, but from some of the layers who escaped and became curious. The run saw JR button up a few details to prevent future shortcomings. Happ
y cinco de mayo to you all. Be smart. Be proud. Figure out why I can't change this font back... cheers!
3 comments:
Are you now referring to yourself in third person JR? Maggie is curious.
J Rob does what does J Rob wants...
I sure hope you were wearing bedazzled 'baby girl' gloves and a wicked high ponytail when you wrote that last comment.
Post a Comment