Having overslept, I hopped in the Beauville and got to the farm to salvage at least part of the holiday. Inventory of hose was taken, and Tiller got the barn buttoned up quite well. Last week we saw a good clip of spinach leaving the farm, and today was no different. The spinach is very hearty, and seems to grow more by the day. Pea vines and lettuces have been hitting some plates locally which has us all thankful and excited. Looks like I'm going to try and be better about maintaining the blog. Done with my house sitting and have a sturdy shanty to rest my head at until I move to the prairie. Course I could just break down and get me a new "smart" phone and be steady on the go... Time will tell. For now we look to stay busy planting and thinning, with small harvest here and there in the now. Still selling the last of our tomato starts as we clear the solarium day by day. So hit us up, come out and play, do what makes you feel good! Stay posted for a new round photos of the ever developing garden... Be proud, JR
No comments:
Post a Comment