
well today was a great day filled with sunshine and the sweet smell of goat poop. Yep you herd right poop. Trev Ross and I took the annual trip up to the goat farm in Dear Park to fetch a truck load of poo to help mend the soil at the farm. After calling the phone number that was saved from last years expedition it was on . The lady answered and said it all for the taking. Then the excitement kicked in. I know redick how one could be stoked on shoveling shit but damn this shit works. hehe.
when I was up at the farm yesterday checking everything out, mainly the domonating done by the grass I was a little discouraged but after todays adventure and the wiliingness of friends to help me sucseed I truly know that this farm is BoSS.
till next time : Poopy dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment