Well my friends it has been a while since I've posted. So I take this time to share my thoughts on the winter months. Its been freezing here in Spokane this far, although winter has yet to begin. Only a few more days until seasons change and we will be graced with longer days filled with more sun and positive thoughts. Its hard to stay motivated in terms of farming, but with my classes done for a month I am now able to allocate more energy into our farming experiment. Our seed catalog arrived a few days ago and Justin and I have been thumbing through the pages over frosty glasses of winter ale. We also have great plans for an expansion next spring. Taking the farm down the road to 37th and Glenrose we hope to plant an acre or more, and that's where you come in. With the added garden space we will be in dire need of help maintaining the project, so get a hold of us. Thanks for reading. Joe
"Dreams are the touchstones of our character." -Henry David Thoreau
No comments:
Post a Comment