
I say work... we moved the first round of tomato plants from the solarium to the great outdoors today, planting what will turn out to be about 8 percent of our total plants. One row. Yikes! We just took in a good rain, which I am super thankful for. I f we could have 50 total tomato plants in the dirt tomorrow I'd be a happy man. We expect to plant somewhere between 150 and 175. Some of the plants already stand fouor feet tall so it has become a lesson in wrangling as well as gardening. Hopefully we'll have some good pictures to post this week, as we expect to plant a ton... literally. We tore the roof off the 37th house almost all last week, so the focus is strictly on farming this week. For now, here is a picture from a creative project done away from the farm. Pallets are free by the way... next we'll try to build a coupw with em... Be proud, JR
No comments:
Post a Comment