Sunday, May 23, 2010

Produce Porn


I'm very excited to offer up the first of what will be many pics of our production at BB this year. From left to right the heirloom varietal types are as follows: Red Champion, Juane d'Orvale, Long Black Spanish, and Saxa 2. It was truly a treat to deliver to Patty the first edible samples from the farm.

On another note, for those of you who are reading this who have not come out to see the project in person, I encourage you to do so. Get in touch with either myself or Joe and come check it out. This is something we want to share with all of our friends and family.

3 comments:

Awesome said...

The produce is lush and beautiful and I wish I could drop by and take a look. Please keep posting the pictures because they will have to suffice for now. Viewing from the east coast .... Relative Roots

Grammy said...

Wish I could see it in person, Trev. But I'm too far away. Looks beautiful. Hope the rest of the garden is just as successful!

Unknown said...

I have pilfered your delicious radishes when you were not around and sorry I spilled the beans (no pun intended) to the moles.