Saturday, December 5, 2009

producing produce


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Joe, Good stuff! This is davu "farmer dave." Some friends and I are getting together to create a permaculture school and market garden. Each year I make acres of art. Like the opposite of crop circles. Last year we learned lots from our mistakes, and got kids out of juvi and into the garden. We grew more than food.
This year we'll do it all and more, while focusing on seed breeding/saving. I'd like to get together to join forces. Multiple gardens helps with making pure seeds. Moreover, I want you to be part of this project, and maybe I can be part of yours. Holla back! 509-368-0864, (facebook david weber) P.S. seed swap tomorrow with Skeeter!!

Maggie said...

Can't wait to see this years garden. I've been looking at the new ground everyday, thinking good thoughts for a fruitful season. You had best keep up on picture updates, I'll be expecting it!